We still want to hear from you. Send us a spontaneous application today!
We are always looking for hard-working candidates that have what it takes to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. Please complete the application form below.
Driver – Class 1
Normandin Transit Inc is a company offering transportation services throughout Canada and the United States. Our facilities are located in Napierville, about 15 minutes from St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Candiac. We offer various career opportunities and are looking for new talent to join our team of over 400 employees. We are a member of the TFI International group, a North American leader in the transportation and logistics sector. For over 25 years, we have developed our expertise by focusing on the quality of our services and on our respect for human values.
- Competitive remuneration;
- Work-life balance (flexible schedule according to your availability);
- Various destinations (depending on your availability);
- Passenger authorization;
- Group insurance ;
- Pension fund;
- Respectful work environment;
- On-site gym ;
- And much more!
- Deliver and pick up merchandise from various customers on your route;
- Hitch, unhitch and park trailers;
- Ensure the conformity of the merchandise and the delivery slip;
- Carry out the daily verification of the equipment (truck and trailer);
- Maintain records (inspection reports and daily logs);
- Respect the standards concerning the load (maximum weight and distribution), as well as the dimensions of the loads;
- Respect the standards on the hours of service and rest.
- Hold a class 1 driver’s license;
- Demonstrate autonomy;
- Possess good work methods;
- Have a good driving record.
Come and experience the Normandin adventure, a company made up of dynamic people for whom team spirit and mutual aid are a guarantee of success!
Contact Mr. Alain Panneton at 450-245-0445 ext. 237 or send your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!
In this text, the masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.